Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Featured Stamper #32


Would you look at this adorable card!! I had a really hard time deciding among all the gorgeous entries you ladies submitted this week, but ultimately I kept coming back to Vicki's (basement stamper). Her coloring is so soft and pretty, and I love the glittery balloon along with the black mats that just make each layer pop!

Congratulations, Vicki!! You're now eligible to become next month's Guest Designer!

Thanks to everyone who participated this week! I hope you'll be back tomorrow for a new challenge hosted by Cathy. You could be our next Featured Stamper!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! How cool is this!! I thank you so very much for choosing me Broni!! I'm so excited and I would love to be a guest designer for April!! WOW!! You've made my day!! :)

Barbara said...

Congratulations, Vicki!!! This card is so cute!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Congrats Vicki! Your card is adorable!

Cathy Rulli said...

Yea Vicki - way to go!!!! Congrats!!!

dpkennedy said...

Great choice! Congrats Vicki on this adorable card!!

Libby Hickson said...

Yay Vicki!!! I'm so happy for you, you deserve it - your card is ADORABLE!!

Darn it - the past two weeks I've had something in mind for the challenge and haven't gotten my act together before the deadline! Maybe I need to do the past two weeks tonight and be ready for the new colors tomorrow! LOL!

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog. This card is too cute. Congrats!!

Christy said...

This card is adorable!!! Great job Vicki :)