Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Featured Stamper CTD35

Wow, I really think this was a tough color combo but all the entries were great! You all really made these colors look great together! It's so hard to pick only one...so after I narrowed it down I took a poll and my husband and my 5 year old picked the winner. Without further ado...


Congratulations Heidi - Our Little Inspirations with this lovely card!

I love how she used these colors together and her watercoloring is spectacular! Thanks so much to everyone who entered this past week! We love to see your cards and projects so please keep them coming!

Danielle

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Congrats Heidi ... awesome use of the colors and your layout is WOW!!

Cathy Rulli said...

Congrats Heidi - you really made these colors work!!! Thanks for playing!

Broni said...

Congrats, Heidi! Loved that card!!

Barbara said...

Congratulations!! I really love your card!!! Your little birdies are precious!

Carol L said...

Holy Cow!! Thanks so much for picking my card! I have so much fun with your challenges! Can't wait until tomorrow. You all are such awesome stampers!

Heidi

Carol L said...

WTG Heidi, I'm so glad to see you posting your beautiful work again! Congratulations and {{hugs}}

Carol

Mandy said...

congrats Heidi...such a wonderful card.