Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Featured Stamper #66

Wow, you all really challenged ME in finding a winner for this week's Featured Stamper!! I read a lot of comments about how you would have never put these colors together, but you liked the final outcome--that makes me smile! And now, here's the card that made me smile the most:

Our Little Inspirations - Carol
Isn't this lovely? I just love the paper she used as well as those beautifully-embossed flowers. Simple yet elegant! So Carol, your CTD Featured Stamper blinkie will soon be on its way to add to your blog! And here are a few more that I just had to highlight:
  1. Krystal
  2. Stampin' Pam
  3. Riley
  4. and Mona
Girls, your cards were all just wonderful! In fact, everyone's cards were very special this week. And although I didn't choose Lacey's card, you need to check out her blog entry for a very heart-wrenching story.
Thanks for playing with me and standing up to the challenge! Make sure you come back tomorrow for Tammy's color throwdown--just wait till you feast your eyes on this one!!!



11 comments:

Carol L said...

Well you've just made this a spectacular day by featuring my card! This is such an honor and I'm truly humbled. Thank you SO very much!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my card! I enjoy visiting you girls week after week for inspiration & new colors to challenge my creativity! :)

Patti MacLeith said...

I LOVE the colors! Fantastic card!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Carol!!! Awesome card!

hayleycreates said...

Everyone's cards were just fantastic. Love them!

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

Sorry, I put the wrong link in the previous post. My card is here x

Eiglas said...

Well-deserved congrats to all mentioned especially Our Little Inspirations - and inspirational card indeed!
Hugs,
Ei
x

Unknown said...

Wow, great choice for the featured stamper today... what a fantastic card! I love it!!

I am honored to be in the top 5 with these talented stampers! Thanks so much!!!

AKiteFlier said...

Woo Hoo - thank you so much for the "props" - that was an exciting discovery. Of course my card was inspired for our sweet Kristin's BD. Thanks gals for some fun and really out-of-the-box color challenges - I DO get in a rut and you pull me right out of it and throw me on the road to creativity again LOL.

Cathy Rulli said...

What a pretty card - congrats everyone!