Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Featured Stamper #79

Lots of great cards submitted this week--I'm glad you all--OK, most of you, LOL--liked my colors :) Thanks to everyone who played!

This week's randomly chosen Featured Stamper is:

#18 - Melissa H of My Paper Obsession!! I just love how she used the colors, don't you?? And all that embossing is just perfect! Melissa, please email me at barcat@embarqmail.com for your Featured Stamper blinkie.


Congratulations, Melissa! We hope to see you all back tomorrow for the new challenge--Danielle's got a real zinger for us!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

This is beautiful! I love all the texture and how she used the colors! Great job!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! Congrats on the FS!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations Melissa!

Lesley said...

Congrats Melissa! Love your card!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)