Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Featured Stamper #81

Can I just say WOW?! Okay, there you have it...WOW. I cannot get over the great response and all of the beautiful projects that were submitted this week! I'm in awe of the talented crafters who are keeping company with us CTD ladies ♥


I have to admit I'm sort of glad we decided to use random.org this year for our featured stampers...it's just too hard to choose ONE favorite. BUT, not to steal the thunder of our winner...her card is FANTASTIC!! Check it out...random.org selected #35, Ms. Nikki Schmaltz from Sealed With A Stamp. What a cute title, don't you think? LOL
And an even CUTER card!! Gotta love that sweet frog...and her coloring...and her layout...and that paper...and the stitching...and the flower...you get the idea :)

I can't go without listing some of my other faves this week...there are some FABULOUS projects. Seriously, if you haven't checked them out, do yourself a favor. You won't be disappointed!!


I'm not going to gush about each one, just listing a handful that really put a smile on my face ♥

Karen Giron
Lisa Kind
Pam Speidel
Stephanie Kraft
Teresa Kline
Nance Salkeld

Nikki, send me an email and I'll forward your Featured Stamper badge asap!

Thanks for playing along, ladies! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a FABULOUS color combo from LeAnne!!!

4 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Go Nikki!!! :)

Erika said...

Super, super cute!

Pam Speidel said...

Congrats to Nikki on her adorable little froggy card!

Lisa Kind said...

Thanks for the nod, Kristin! All the cards were fab! Congrats Nikki!