Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Featured Stamper #86

I love what you all did with my colors this week! SO many fantastic entries! I know we say this every week and every week it's true! And again, I'm glad I don't have to choose the featured stamper, LOL. So, without further ado, here's the randomly chosen Featured Stamper for challenge #86:

(Drum roll, please!) #6--Allison!!!


Fantastic job with the Origins paper, Allison!

And here are a few that caught my eye this week:

5. Carla - I love that window, Carla!!
12. Davi - what a sweet little Easter basket, Davi!
25. Sally - fantastic punched daffodils, Sally!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week, and we hope to see you all back tomorrow for the next challenge!

2 comments:

Christy said...

What an awesome card!!

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for the shout-out!