Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Featured Stamper #88

Wow!  What a great turnout for our latest challenge!  You all totally outdid yourselves with this one!  The projects were stunning overall, and a lot of you went with an elegant theme, which I personally love ♥ 

So...it's that time for our Featured Stamper #88 selected via Random.org from the 41 entries that made it before the Sunday, 11:59pm deadline (we need this deadline to give us time to select the Featured Stamper and prepare the blog post for Tuesday). 
This week's title goes to entry #22, Meghana!  Check out her pretty card with the sweet mother sentiment :]

Meghana, please email me and I'll send your featured stamper badge straight away!

There were several projects that had me DROOLING...here is a handful of them :]

Okay, that's all I have for you today, but be sure to swing by tomorrow to check out this week's challenge hosted by LeAnne!


Sylvia said...

Congratulations Meghana! Congrats to the others chosen as favorites. Thanks Kristin for choosing mine! I am continually amazed at all the great entries, so I am honored.

Patti P. said...

Congrats Meghana and all the other favorites!! Love looking at all the creations.