Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Featured Stamper #88

Wow!  What a great turnout for our latest challenge!  You all totally outdid yourselves with this one!  The projects were stunning overall, and a lot of you went with an elegant theme, which I personally love ♥ 

So...it's that time for our Featured Stamper #88 selected via Random.org from the 41 entries that made it before the Sunday, 11:59pm deadline (we need this deadline to give us time to select the Featured Stamper and prepare the blog post for Tuesday). 
This week's title goes to entry #22, Meghana!  Check out her pretty card with the sweet mother sentiment :]

Meghana, please email me and I'll send your featured stamper badge straight away!

There were several projects that had me DROOLING...here is a handful of them :]

Okay, that's all I have for you today, but be sure to swing by tomorrow to check out this week's challenge hosted by LeAnne!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Congratulations Meghana! Congrats to the others chosen as favorites. Thanks Kristin for choosing mine! I am continually amazed at all the great entries, so I am honored.

Patti P. said...

Congrats Meghana and all the other favorites!! Love looking at all the creations.