Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Featured Stamper #89

The submissions this week were beautiful! A nice selection of styles and images made my viewing a real pleasure! Thanks for using my colors in such nice ways!

Since I cannot figure out how to post the random.org thing, you will have to accept my honesty and congratulate #7, Kim, as our Featured Stamper! Here is her pretty card:

Kim, if you get in touch with me (just go to my blog), I'll zip you out your Featured Stamper blinkie!
Some other of my favorites this week, in no particular order:

#5, Evelyn
#10, Joan Jeffery
#15, Lesley Croghan
#23, Sharon Wheet and
#29, Laura Pryor

Again, thank you so much for playing the CTD, and be sure to come back tomorrow, when Tammy will "wow" us with her challenge!!!


Laura Pryor said...

Awww, thanks!

Always Playing with Paper said...

Thank you! Congrats to Kim! Her card is so soft and pretty!

Lesley :)

simplyfairies said...

Oh my giddy aunt thank you very much indeedy!! I so enjoyed this challenge and can't wait for the next!!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations to all. The cards are lovely!