Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Featured Stamper #95

So are you ready for the big celebration? Didn't hear about it? Check it out here---it's our 100th Color Challenge! You won't want to miss it! And wow, you really rocked the colors this week....I know they were neon-bright, in-your-face, but you really came up with some fun creations! Now, let's see who will be our Featured Stamper this week.....drum roll, please....#2, Tammy Fite! I was very excited when Random.org picked this number, because it was one of my favorites:

Tammy, be sure to shoot me an email so I can send you our FS blinkie! And here are a couple more that made me smile, in no particular order:

Bonnie Rose
and Lynne

Now be sure to come back tomorrow, when Tammy will have another challenging combo for you!


Lynne said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to make you smile. This is my first card to get recognition, I feel like a kid at Christmas whoohoo!!
Lynne xxx

BonnieRose said...

Aww thks so much for mentioning my creation.. that was such a fab color combo! Hugs to you and happy wednesday!