Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Featured Stamper #107

Wow!  Let me just say that you all know how to make our color palettes look amazing!!!  I was in awe as I went through the projects this week.  Sooooo...that brings me to the Featured Stamper for the week!  Check out #56, Ms. Teresa Goff:
Isn't her card adorable?!  I really like how she changed up the sketch to add a heart and her representation of our colors is awesome!  Congratulations, Teresa! I'll email your Featured Stamper badge later today :]

Here are some other projects that really caught my eye!  All completely different...just unique creativity :]


Fantastic work, ladies :)  Thanks for the great turnout this week!  I truly enjoyed checking out all of your projects ♥  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another fabulous CTD challenge hosted by Laura!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks so much for recognizing my card this week! I can't wait for the next challenge!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Thank you SO much for the recognition! :) :) :)

It's so awesome to see all of the great ideas everyone had!! I'm excited to play again and am looking forward to the new colors today! Whoo hoo!

Pattie said...

Thanks for mentioning my card too! I am so thrilled you liked it!