Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Featured Stamper 129

Hi Everyone - Cathy here, back to announce this weeks Featured Stamper!!!! I used random.org to make my choice and it came up with...#16...Clare Buswell!!

Here is Clares creation:

You can visit Clares blog to see more great creations. Clare, send me an email at stamper_c at yahoo dot com and I will email you your featured stamper badge.

Here are just a few more creations that caught my eye...

Wanda Cullen
Terri E.

There are a ton more great ones as always...be sure to go back to last weeks post and check them all out. Stop by again tomorrow for another great challenge!!!

See you soon...


dpkennedy said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Laura Pryor said...

Claire's project is breathtakingly beautiful!!!

cbuswell said...

Hi, I did send an e-mail but I'm not sure if you received it, delighted to be featured!