Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Featured Stamper

Hi there! It's Laura and I'm here to announce this week's Featured Stamper. Can I have a drum roll please?????

Ta-daaaaaa! It's #27, Jenn Pellegrino! Isn't this is a beautiful set of projects?

Jenn, please contact me at lpryor1 at hotmail dot com and I will send you a Featured Stamper badge for your blog! Congrats!

Thank you to everyone who played along this week. I loved seeing all of your beautious creations! Here are a couple of honorable mentions that caught my eye...

Wanda Cullen - Something about the use of white space totally pops!

Jenn Mitchell - I just adore everything about this

Lori Tecler - See for yourself. It's brilliant!

Sarah Gough - Wowza...I don't even know what else to say except my socks have been knocked off! Look at those scallops, people!

Doris P. - Amazingly cute and beautifully colored

Thank you again to everyone who played along and see you tomorrow so we can do it all over again!


LeAnne said...

Wow! Congrats to Jenn --awesome project!

Broni said...

What a fabulous set!! Congratulations!!

Jennifer said...

OMG! I am sooooo happy : )
I can't even tell you how much this made my day!!!!!! I lOOOOve this challenge site and thinking of what to come up with next!! Thanks you soooo much!!!