Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Featured Stamper #193

A big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in our Color Throwdown Challenge 193!  Random.org picked entry #11 as the winner and so I bring you the beautiful dimensional floral card by Miss Emerald!  Please email me at cullenwrATyahooDOTcom and I'll send you the featured stamper badge to display on your blog.


Following are 3 more of my favorite designs:

Hope you will check back with us tomorrow for a sweet combination of colors by Barbara Anders.  We'd love to see your creations and I promise it's an easier combination than what I had last week - lol!  
   

1 comment:

Loll Thompson said...

Thank you, Wanda ... I'm so happy you liked my card. I LOVED the challenge this week - such bold colors. Looking forward to joining in on the Color Throwdown again!!