Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Featured Stamper #197

Hello everyone....it's Tuesday and that means we have a Featured Stamper to announce....drum roll please.............
The Featured Stamper for Challenge #197 drawn by Random.org is.........



Aren't these just the cutest little monsters!!! I love the paper piecing and what a great ribbon treatment!!!
This is awesome, Arielle!!!! Email me at joanervin@sbcglobalDOTnet for your Featured Stamper badge!!
I am sooo blown away by all the fabulous cards in this weeks challenge...here are a few that really caught my eye:

1.  #11 Lisa - I just love how she used the vellum...such a clever idea!!
2.  #13 Denise Marzec - I love the butterflies with the buttons...soo sweet!!
3 . #14 Loll Thompson - I love how she hung the birdcage on the flourish...just beautiful!!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow...Kerri will have some beautiful colors for you to create with!!


No comments: