Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Featured Stamper #203

Hi, all! Thanks to everyone for playing this week! Awesome jobs with these colors!

It's time to reveal this week's randomly chosen Featured Stamper. Are you ready? No need to dawdle so I'll get right to it--this week's Feature Stamper is none other than...

Sharon of Nellies Handmade Cards!! Here's her card--isn't it gorgeous!!??


Congrats, Sharon, and thanks so much for playing! If you'll email me at barcat at embarqmail dot com, I'll send your blinkie to you.

And it just so happens I have a few other cards that caught my eye this week. In no particular order:
1. Monika
2. Loll Thompson
3. Miriam

Again, thanks everyone for playing along last week. Be sure to check back in tomorrow because Broni has a FABULOUS combo for us for the coming week!




1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

Thanks for a fun challenge! I'm also your newest follower!