Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Featured Stamper #210

Many thanks to everyone for joining us for last week's Color Throwdown, #210!  Lots of great entries!  Our randomly chosen Featured Stamper for this week is #30, Tyra!

Monday Inspiration The Color Throwdown 210

I had several favorites this week.... these stampers really capture the essence of what I love about these colors!  GREAT designs....


Thanks again to everyone for joining us, and stay tuned for a great, unique color combo tomorrow from Wanda!

3 comments:

Tyra said...

Thank you :) I just saw this today!!!

Teresa Kline said...

thank you very much for mentioning my circle card...congrats to the others too! Have a super day ladies.

enjoy *~*

Elizabeta Kushner said...

Thank you :) I really enjoy these challenges. Love to see all these beautiful cards.