Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Featured Stamper #245

Many thanks to everyone who joined us for the Color Throwdown challenge #245 last week!  There were quite a few beautiful entries, and I enjoyed seeing them all.

Our randomly chosen Featured Stamper for this week is #14, Colleen F...

Colleen, please email me through my Blogger profile and I'll send you your Featured Stamper blinkie for your blog!

A few of my favorites for this past week include...

#12 Karen P.
#13 Tricia T.
#17 Tip Top (I have GOT to have my own Martini Chicks stamp!)
#19 Vickie Z.

Thanks again to everyone who played along!  Stay tuned for tomorrow's challenge from Wanda!


Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Thanks for mentioning my card, Tammy! I'm looking forward to the next challenge!

Tip Top said...

Thank you so much! Glad you like the stamp - its great to colour and always raises a smile!!

Karen Petitt said...

wowser! thank you so much! hugs Karen x