Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Featured Stamper #258

Hello everyone....it's Tuesday and time to announce the Featured Stamper #258!!! First I want to thank everyone who played along with us this week, all the cards were fantastic! 

Random.org picked #15 Kathy Schweinfurth
Congrats, Kathy!!!! Here is her gorgeous card.
Kathy, please email me at queen{dot}bee{at}yahoo{dot}com and I will get your Featured Stamper button to you for your blog!!

Here are some of my favorites from this weeks challenge:

#8 Bev - Bev did a beautiful job using this week's colors, I love her combination of the tree, leaves and acorns!
#11 Jen - I really like her CAS elegant look with the double stamped fern image!
#19 Shelly - I love the cool mod look of Shelly's card using some fun designer paper!

Thanks for joining us this week, I've enjoyed seeing what everyone has created using this challenging color combo! Come back tomorrow to see what color combo Melody comes up with...you are going to love it!!!! Have a great week!!!
















No comments: