Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Featured Stamper #265

Hello everyone....it's Tuesday and time to announce the Featured Stamper!!!! First I want to thank everyone who played with us this week...all the cards were FABULOUS!!! Are you ready for the Featured Stamper....Drum Role Please!!!!  Random.org picked #13 Monika at the M.A.D. Stamper !!
Congrats, Monika!!!  Here is her beautiful card.......


Monika, please email me at joanervin@sbcglobal dot net and I will get your Featured Stamper button to you for your blog!!

Here are some of my favorites from this weeks challenge:

#2 Asha -she made  such a cute little snowman tag!
#7 Hayley - love her beautiful scrapbook page!
#15 Connie - her coloring is so pretty on the flowers!
#18 Janet - her balloons are just tooo cute!!

Thanks for joining us this week...I just love to see all the different designs created with the same colors!! Come back tomorrow to see what color combo Lori comes up with...you are going to love it!!!! Have a great week!!!


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Yay! Thanks for showcasing my card. :)