Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Featured Stamper #321

Hello, people!  You all just absolutely rocked this last week's color challenge!  I enjoyed every one of your cards!  It's a shame you can't all be our Featured Stamper today!

But since you can't, let's announce who is........it's #30 Rosemary D at Hey There....rosigirl!

And here's her gorgeous card:

Don't you love it?  I know I do.

Let's be sure and congratulate Rosemary!  Rosemary, you are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on December 17th.  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by 11:59 p.m. EDT Friday, December 12th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and to get details for the upcoming challenge.

Here are some others that I thought were stand-out gorgeous:

#5 Jen Shults
#6 Amy Sheffer
#7 Me, My Stamps and I
#14 Heather Cooper
#34 Bonnie Sharp

Thanks to you all so much for playing along with us this week.  Be sure to check back in tomorrow ..... Tammy has a fun new combo!


Bonnie said...

Oh wow! Thanks for the shoutout Broni....!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome choice for Featured Stamper!! Congrats, Rosemary, that is one seriously gorgeous card! Also thanks for the mention - I'm honored!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Congratulations Rosemary! Your card is gorgeous!