Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Featured Stamper #343

Hello everyone, and thank you so much for participating in last week's challenge!  It's time to announce our Featured Stamper for this week!

Random.org chose #30, Maura!  Here's her pretty card...



Maura, you are now welcomed as our Guest Star Stamper for Color Throwdown #345 on June 3rd!  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time Friday, May 29th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

Maura's card was definitely on my favorite list this week, as well as these beauties...

#1 - Deepti
#10 - Sonja K
#23 - Gerrina

Thanks again to everyone who joined us, and stay tuned for a beautiful Spring color combo tomorrow from Vickie!


4 comments:

SonjaK said...

Congrats to you, Maura, this really is a beautiful card! And thanks for featuring my card as one of your favorites. Makes me so happy!

Maura said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as both a favorite and the random draw!! Woo hoo! I look forward to being a star stamper next week!

Broni said...

I love this card! Congrats to everyone!

Gerrina said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a favorite! That gives a boose to my day... Maura and the other ladies congrats!