Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Color Throwdown #410 Featured Stamper

Thanks to everyone who joined us in the challenge last week!  We had a gorgeous gallery using the peach, aqua and gray colors!  Random.org has chosen #31 as our Featured Stamper, so that means a big congratulations go out to Emily E for her winning card below!

Emily, you are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on September 28.  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time Friday, September 23, to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

There were so many fabulous creations this week and I just have to share some of my favorites, in no particular order, that jumped out at me as I viewed the gallery...

Stay tuned tomorrow for another fun color palette by Amy Rysavy!


Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! So many pretty cards! Thanks so much for featuring mine, I'm so honored :)

MaryV said...

Wow... thank you for choosing my card! I'm so happy!

Bonnie said...

Congrats everyone, what a hard job! Thank you for the shout out!