Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Color Throwdown #430 Featured Stamper

Hello throwdown fans!  Wanda here to announce the Featured Stamper for this week!  I was thrilled to see so many fabulous cards in the gallery and was happy that so many of you loved the colors!  So...here is our winner selected by random.org...#30!



Congratulations, Mary Deatherage! You are our Featured Stamper for today, and are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on March 1st.  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time Friday, February 24th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.


Here are a few entries that caught my eye in the gallery...




Tara Chaussee

Katie Mowery

INSTAGRAM LINK


Pia S.

You'll want to stay tuned tomorrow to see the beautiful colors chosen by Amy Rysavy!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! Thank you for noticing my card! I love your challenges,..Now I just need to get a blog! 😄

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Thanks everyone! That's awesome news this morning! :)

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the pick....it was a lovely color palette, I really enjoyed it!