Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Color Throwdown #443 Featured Stamper

Well, y'all sure did tickle my fancy with all your beautiful creations this week!  All 53 of them!  They were all wonderful, but just one can be the Featured Stamper, and Random.org says it is


And here is her beautiful creation!  (It was one of my favorites too)



Please join me and the rest of the CTD team in sending out congratulations to Jaydee!

Jaydee, you are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on May 31st. Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern time on Friday, May 26th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge!

Her are a few others that I really loved this week:









We're so glad you all played along this week!  It's so fun to see all the great creations!  Be sure to check back tomorrow when Amy Rohl has a very elegant color combo to inspire us!



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

YAY ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria Helena said...

Beautiful cards!! Congratulations!,

Lydia Lee said...

Beautiful cards!

Susie Moore said...

All of the cards are fantastic!!

Lesley said...

Thank you for the shout out!! Congrats to Jaydee!

Jaydee said...

WOW..... I came to check out the challenge for your new colors and was so surprised to see my card highlighted. Thank you so much - I am so honored as the cards in the gallery were amazing again this week. You made my day :-)
hugs
jaydee