Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Featured Stamper #456

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

Thank you all SO much for playing along with Color Throwdown #456! I was blown away with all of your creations.  SO beautiful!!! I have I really enjoyed checking out all of your fabulous works of art!

It's time to announce the Featured Stamper for CTD #456!
I am totally digging these awesome scribble flowers that 
Michele Greenwood created for this week's challenge. 


Michele, you are now invited to be our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on August 30th!  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern time on Friday, August 25th to get your Featured Stamper blinkie and details for the challenge.

Here are some cards that caught my eye this week, in no particular order:






Thanks so much for playing along with us. We love having you here. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new challenge. You're going to LOVE Lori's picks. 

3 comments:

Valliam said...

Wow! Congrats Michelle! Thanks Lisa!! :) I'm glad you liked my card :)

Laura S. said...

Beautiful cards everyone <3

Катерина Элизбарян said...

Thank you for pointed out my card! I am very pleased ! Congratulations to the winner!