Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Color Throwdown Featured Stamper #489

Good Tuesday Morning!! Thanks y'all for playing with my colors this week- some pretty fabulous cards!! Hope you're having a great week and spring has finally sprung where ever you live :-) Or maybe you are hoping for a little fall weather!?

If you've ever stopped by when I was the hostess... ya' know I love that random.org picks the Featured Stamper!! 





Congratulations, Larissa! You are our Featured Stamper for today, and are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on April May 2nd.  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time Friday, April 27th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

Here are just a few projects that caught my eye... 

#2- Susie Moore



#4 Judy



#16 Jessica


#20 Estelle


Have a great week and hope you get a little stamping time!! AND... 
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a new color challenge from Wanda!
Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!







2 comments:

Estelle TBT said...

Oh! THANKS so much!!!
I’m so excited to be spotlighted and a BIG congrats to the others too!
Thank you all for the inspiration and challenge!

Judy1223 said...

Vickie, I'm so flattered that my card caught your eye! I really loved this color combo!