Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Color Throwdown #16

Hi Everyone - Welcome to the Color Throwdown weekly color challenge...here are our colors for today...


It was my turn to pick and I was inspired by the colors in the patterned paper I was using to make a card set for a party my 12 year old dd was invited to...Feel free to use your closest match on the colors. Everyone is welcome to play along and there is no time limit! Be sure to come back and post a direct link to your project here in the comments so we can stop by and be inspired by your work...also, if you post your card on Splitcoast, be sure to use the keyword, CTD16.

Take a look at our designers cards for more inspiration...
Cathy

Cathy Indelicato/Crafty Thoughts...




Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy

LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings




11 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Beautiful cards!!! Gorgeous!!!

DS loves the cupcake banner! :)

Darlene said...

Great samples ladies!! I have a little time to myself today ... hopefully my brain will work and I can contribute a card to this awesome challenge!! THANKS!

Kisa Peters said...

Great cards girls! Can't wait to be back next week!

Christine D. said...

My entry CTD16

Barbara said...

Love your cards, ladies!!! This was a tough combination for me, but here it is:

http://barspaperpursuits.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Love the colors...but I was out of chocolate chip cardstock (boohoo!) But I did manage to get what I consider a great card done for ya'll.

My card

I hope ya'll enjoy it!

Jennifer Love said...

Pretty cards!

I made one with these colors...even added a bit of chocolate chip in that one of my buttons is brown. That counts, right? LOL!

Jennifer Love said...

Duh. Here is the link:

Right here

Oliva Ohlson said...

Great color combo and wonderful cards!
Here's mine
http://olivascreativequest.blogspot.com/2008/10/wish.html

itsallrosi said...

here's mine:

http://itsallrosie.blogspot.com/2008/10/color-throwdown-16.html

Vel said...

What fabulous cards! TFS!