Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Badge, and Featured Stamper Announcement


The Color Throwdown girls are SO appreciative of everyone who's been participating in our challenges each week! We'd like to give you something to display on your blog to let everyone know that you're one of our followers! So here is the Color Throwdown #27 badge from yesterday. If you'd like to display it in your blog sidebar, simply right click on the image and then save it to your own computer. When you upload it to your blog sidebar, we'd appreciate it if you link it back here to the Throwdown blog! With the post each Wednesday, we'll post the new badge and you can feel free to change it up on your blog every week if you want!

Any questions, please just leave a comment here and one of us will get back to you!

We'd also like to remind everyone that one participant each week gets chosen as Featured Stamper and has their creation and a link to their blog or online gallery posted on Tuesday for everyone to see! But... did you know that we' re also going to chose one person from the Featured Stampers each month to be our Guest Designer for a challenge? For example, one of the Featured Stampers from the 4 challenges in January will be randomly chosen to be our Guest Designer on Wednesday, February 11th! One of the Featured Stampers for February will be chosen randomly to be our Guest on Wednesday, March 11th! And we'll repeat this every month! So keep those entries coming in! We love seeing your creations with the colors each week!
Happy stamping!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! This is a cute blinkie and I added it to my sidebar!! Thanks ladies :)

Stef H said...

What a fabulous idea.

Patty (SCS-pepperrn) said...

what fun! i did it on mine!!

http://pepperspapercrafting-pepperrn.blogspot.com/

patty

Oliva Ohlson said...

Thank you for the adorable blinkie! You can check it out on my blog!
http://olivascreativequest.blogspot.com/

dj said...

I love having the chance to be a guest designer--even if that never happens, I love doing the challenges!! Love the idea of a new blinkie each week--what a cool idea!! I have your blinkie on my sideboard but I will TRY to remember how I did it and change it up!! LOL I am still learning my way around this whole blog thing!!

Libby Hickson said...

How fun that you are doing the guest designer! Fingers are crossed... maybe someday... :D

I'm having my blog redesigned as we speak, but once it's done I'll add your badge to my sidebar of challenges I love to play! I already have my other color throwdown badge there, yay!