Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Color Thowdown #28

Welcome to challenge #28! This is my first time to choose the colors and it's so exciting!! Since it's getting so close to Valentine's Day, I thought I'd throw out some Valentine's colors for you: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, and (gotta have chocolate!) Chocolate Chip.




We can't wait to see what you come up with; there are no requirements to make a Valentine's Day card, of course--just let those creative juices start flowing and show us your stuff! And there's no time limit--play whenever you can! If you play along with us, just upload your card to your blog or gallery and leave us a link here. If you upload your card to a public forum, please use the keyword CTD28 so we can see your beauty all in one place. And remember, if you play, you *could* be picked as our Featured Stamper next week! And *that* would put you in the running for Guest Designer for March! So, let the stampin' begin!

Barbara


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits




Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs


LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings




Cathy Indelicato/Crafty Thoughts...



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Here is the "badge" for Week #28, for those of you that want to add it or change it on your blog! Remember, we'd appreciate it if you link it back here to the Throwdown blog if you put it in your sidebar!



23 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Oops, I left my comment in the wrong place. So sorry!! Thanks for all the great samples all of you made. You can find my card on my blog:
http://www.rightbrainmadness.blogspot.com/

Carla S. said...

Great colors, Barbara! Your samples are all fantastic! Here is my card with the colors:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1221297?cat=500&ppuser=143903
Have a great day!
Carla

Angela said...

Awesome colors. Here is my card...

http://thepapergourmet.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-card-was-made-for-scs-sketch.html

Darlene said...

Wow great colors and awesome samples!!
Here's mine: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1221546?cat=500&ppuser=95678

mudmaven said...

This mr. linky thing is great! Thanks for getting it working so well! ~chris

Angela said...

I did my linky thing.. Great cards out in there..

dpkennedy said...

Chicken Coop Stampers card can be found at:

http://chickencoopstamper-chickencoopstamper.blogspot.com

Lisa Kind said...

Love these colors, Barb! So easy to work with and perfect for Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful color combo!! Now I'm off to work on it :-)
Kim

Anonymous said...

Great samples for this challenge ladies! Thanks for the chance to play along with this great color challenge! Mr Linky is great!

Nancy said...

Awesome colors!!! I hope Mr. Linky worked for me...this is my first time doing the Color Throwdown challenge!! It was so much fun!

Debbie Corbari said...

FABULOUS COLORS BARBARA!!!! I linked my card with Mr. Linky but had to comment here b/c I had so much fun with this color combo! I think I'm gonna go make another!

Anonymous said...

Love this color combo!! What gorgeous samples girls!! :)

Marcea said...

gorgeous colours and beautiful DT cards - fab challenge
-x-

CraftyC said...

Have added my card to my blog, hope Mr Linky works!
Clairex

Debbie Corbari said...

I just love this color combo so much! I had to do another one! I attached my link with Mr. Linky....

TFL!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

As always, beautiful samples Ladies! I didn't even realize that my card went with this week's colors! Thanks so much for letting me know LeAnne! :D

Tenia Nelson said...

Ladies....awesome cards!! Thanks for sharing!!

-t

Kathryn said...

Wonderful color choices this week!!
I'm glad I got to play! :)

Denise said...

Really love these colors~ and your samples are all awesome!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful cards ladies!
This was a good combo for me, thank you!
Blessings, Maria

Jacquel said...

Great sketch ladies! Thanks so much for the challenge!!!

Tracey Old said...

Ioved the colours this week thanks for the inspiration.