Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Featured Stamper #28

Yep, the other team members were right: it's not easy picking one card out of so many rockin' submissions. My first cut had me down to somewhere around 20 cards, LOL. But they were all so great I kept going back and forth, back and forth, finally down to three, then two.

Finally, I came down to one--the gorgeous card by Marcea of Marcea's Crafting Corner. And here is her card:




Congratulations, Marcea!!! Contact me through my email listed on my blog, and I'll send you a blinkie for your blog to announce that you were our Color Throwdown Featured Stamper this week! You now have a chance to be our randomly picked guest designer for March!

Many thanks to you all for playing along this week! The design team has so much fun seeing how each of you interprets the color combinations in a different way! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another challenge hosted by Danielle.

Barbara

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Great choice ... this card is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!

Cathy Rulli said...

Awesome choice! Congrats Marcea!

Broni said...

Whoop! Whoop! Congratulations, Marcea! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!! A beautiful card!!

Libby Hickson said...

Congrats Marcea, your card is gorgeous!

I'm so bummed I never got around to playing this week, LOVED that combo! I may still have to play it, but late...!

Marcea said...

Oh my goodness, thankyou so much - I can't believe it. I am truly honoured :o)
Well done to everyone lese who created a card - there were such beauties!!!
-x-

Nicola said...

Congratulations Marcea, your card is awesome. -x-

dpkennedy said...

Fabulous choice! Congratulations!!