Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Color Throwdown #47


Hi and welcome to Color Throwdown number 47! This weeks color combo, Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise, and Kiwi Kiss, or any lime green, was inspired by this lovely piece of patterned paper by Crate Paper that was in my stash. I was thrilled to be able to match it up so well with the SU colors I picked. Please play along...remember you could be chosen as our featured stamper and also be in the running for August Guest Designer.

Please remember to use CTD47 when you upload to a public gallery. We look forward to seeing your creations! Happy Wednesday!

Danielle

Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs



Cathy Indelicato/Crafty Thoughts...


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits

Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



Just a reminder to leave a direct link to your creation with Mr. Linky below. Any links to blogs or galleries in general will be deleted. And please be sure to reference the Color Throwdown in your post, so others can find the challenge, too! Thanks!




16 comments:

Carol L said...

What a great challenge! I love all the cards you fantastic designers made! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Heidi

Carla S. said...

Great color combo, Danielle! Love all the samples! I linked my card above.
Have a great day!
Carla

Julie Leblanc - kewlstamps-n-more said...

Interesting color combo...Can't wait to play:-)

Barbara said...

I just love the Color Throwdown and this one was a real challange...never would I put those 3 colors togeter...but I think it worked?

Mona Pendleton said...

Awesome colors to play with! Love all the DT samples! I love coming to this blog week after week! :) Mona

Nancy Sanders said...

Fun color combo and fantastic DT cards. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

Darlene said...

As always ... this color combo really made me think!! Thanks for the fun!!

Pam Speidel said...

This one was a real challenge for me Danielle, but I did it! :) Check out #24 on Mr Linky! Happy Stamping! Pam :)
p.s. the Throwdown Team's cards were all lovely and a great source of inspiration!

Beverly G said...

Neat color combo, trust me that's turquoise on there. I will learn to improve the lighting soon.
Thanks,
Beverly Gotthardt

Unknown said...

This is my first time with CTD, I had fun! Great desgn team!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Wow! What great designer cards!!! Here's mine: http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2009/06/bee-thankful-lsc225-ctd47.html Thanks for the fun!!

Unknown said...

these are great colors! adn as usual, your DT did great with them! What beautiful cards to be inspired by! Thanks for the challenge!
~tracey

Jonia said...

Thank you so much for the color challenge. It is really great to see these colors together. Your designers' cards were wonderful.

Etha said...

ok I played :) I think this is my first time here. I ADORE this color combo, sooo pretty!

Linda said...

What a lovely color combo challenge.
All of DT sure have made some beautiful cards.
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Sylvia said...

This is a great challenge, unfortunately with my move, my stuff is in the room but not unpacked. I will be back next week/ Love all of you!