Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Color Throwdown #52

Here we are at week 52 of the Throwdown challenge!! Wowzers!!! It's been a fun year, hasn't it?! This week we have another sponsor--Clear and Simple Stamps!

Here's a little bit about Clear and Simple Stamps:

Clear and Simple Stamps is a clear polymer stamp company based out of Maryland. We are a mother-daughter duo who hand illustrate each of our signature stamp sets and oversee the design process from beginning to end. Each owner is a fashion and graphic designer by trade, and both have an equal passion for the art of stamping. Our signature line is our Simple Darlings™ and Simple Gents™. We have a growing collection of fun stamps that we hope you will find unique and inspiring to work with. We design all of our stamps in-house, and cannot wait to see your fabulous creations – or what we like to call your “divalicious style” shine through when creating with Clear and Simple Stamps!

And here's the very generous prize they've donated to be won by some randomly chosen entry this week:


(If you or your company would like to sponsor us here at The Color Throwdown, contact Cathy at stamper_c at yahoo dot com.)

Please be sure to read below on how to be eligible to win this awesome prize. This will also be posted in our sidebar for quick and easy reference. Please keep in mind that all links that do not adhere to the requirements, will be deleted.

The Color Throwdown challenges are intended to be fun for everyone. We don't mind if you combine challenges, but entries must be a new creation, AND you must link back to The Color Throwdown site whether you are posting to your blog or another forum. A direct link to your card via Mr. Linky is required. [If you do not have a blog or access to an online gallery, please email us a photo of your card and we will post it here and add you to Mr. Linky.] In fairness to our generous sponsors and design team members, links that do not follow these rules will, unfortunately, be deleted and not eligible for the prize. Thank you for understanding.

Remember: One random, qualifying participant will be chosen for the blog candy prize AND another participant will be chosen as our Featured Stamper, who will then be in the running to be selected as a Guest Designer for a month!! Both will be announced next Tuesday, July 28, 2009.

Now on to the colors! This week I'm the hostess and I chose this color combination: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, and Chocolate Chip.


Take a look at what the Design Team has for you using Clear and Simple Stamps and get inspired! Then go create and bring it back to show us your entry! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--we appreciate every one of you!





Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Cathy Indelicato/Crafty Thoughts



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings


Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy

Juliana Swanson/July Guest Designer - Stampin' With Inky Fingers



28 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

These are all awesome cards!!! Great job CTD DT- these are cool!

Beth M said...

Fun color combo! Love all the design teams samples.

Georgia said...

Color Throwdown is one of my favorite places to visit!

Darlene said...

Wonderful inspiration cards ladies! Thanks for another fun color combo to work with!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What pretty colors! This week's cards are incredible.... Love them all.

Carla S. said...

Great color combo, Barbara! Wonderful inspiration from the DT! I linked my card with the colors.

Anonymous said...

Oh these are some yummy colors!!! The DT does such a wonderful job each week!! Thanks!!

Georgia said...

I hope I posted right this time with Mr. Linky.

Kim said...

Love this color combo!

Lori said...

What fabulous cards! Love what the DT did with these images.

Anonymous said...

Loved this week's colors and all the DT samples! So pretty!
Thanks again!
Have a super week!

Regina Mangum said...

Ooops! I'm so sorry, but the first link is the wrong link for my card. Sorry for the confusion! Love the colors for this week...

~*Joni said...

Beautiful color combo! Thank you for helping me out, I was stuck on a card for a DT I am on and this worked out well. :D I love all the DT samples - the different interpretaions are so inspiring!

Rossella said...

Spero vi piaccia la mia card! Fate un salto sul mio blog!

BarbK said...

Another fine challenge! You folks keep coming up the the best colour challenges around, thank you.

Anna said...

Fun color challenge! Loved the DT cards!

Maureen said...

I really loved this color combo - thanks for the inspiration!

Caryl P said...

A fabulous color combo, I loved all the DT inspiration.

Maria Matter said...

beautiful color, beautiful cards!
I linked mine but will leave it here too!
... Joyful Stamper: Fun is....

blessings, Maria

Dorothy said...

I have added my card. I am not so happy with the results - but it will do! I really like the samples - great job again.

Mona Pendleton said...

All the DT cards are fabulous & very inspiring! What a great color combo! Can't wait to create :)

Nicki (CSS) said...

Love all of the wonderful samples - excellent, excellent challenge!

Diane said...

Wonderful cards and creations, loved this color combo, too, I think this is my FIRST Color Throwdown!!!

Christina said...

Beautiful color combo! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I found this blog from a friend of mine and I'll definately be back. I love the color challenges . The cards you've posted from your designer team are spectatcular!
Thanks for offering up the inspiration!

Lisa

Berit Synnøve said...

Great color combo and great DT cards.

Sue Lelli said...

PLEASE delete me at #66! I linked it to my edit instaed of my view. I am SO SORRY! I am still pretty new at this but really enjoyed your color throwdown!

Laurie said...

I think I'm too late for the contest, but I love these colors & wanted to give it a shot. I've used Mr. Linky to post my link. Thanks for a great color combo!