Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Color Throwdown #53



Good morning everyone and welcome to the Color Throwdown! This week the colors I have chosen are Bordering Blue, Rose Red, and Pirouette Pink. I was inspired by the fun party designer paper I used below from Imaginesce! This week brings us to the last challenge for July and the end of our first ever, Guest Designer, Juliana Swanson...*sniff* We have so enjoyed you joining us Juliana and seeing your gorgeous creations! You will always be the inaugural CTDGD! How cool is that?!

We love to see your awesome creations so please join us! The keyword this week is CTD53-make sure you use it when you upload to any public gallery so that we can see your art! Use Mr. Linky below to link us directly to your post-not just your blog...so that you can be in the running for next weeks Featured Stamper and ultimately our September Guest Designer! We look forward to having you join us (although choosing a winner is SO hard!). Happy creating!

Danielle


Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs



LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings




Cathy Indelicato/Crafty Thoughts



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



Juliana Swanson, July Guest Designer - Stampin' With Inky Fingers



19 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

The inspiration this week is phenomenal. Love your samples..... super eye candy.

Carol L said...

Thanks for another fun color challenge today. Your samples are always so inspiring each week, and I love playing along!

Martha said...

My card is a very loose interpretation of the colors! I enjoyed the challenge. Thanks!
Martha

Chris said...

the samples are all beautiful. great challenge, I have to find some time to play

Darlene said...

Thanks for another awesome challenge ladies!!! I always look forward to the Throwdown! Your samples are very inspirational ... thanks again and keep up the good work!!

Carla S. said...

Very nice color combo, Danielle! All the DT samples are awesome, as always! I was inspired to do some coloring today so I got out my Copics and did a little practicing! Thanks for the color inspiration!

Mona Pendleton said...

I really love the colors this week! The DT's samples are gorgeous! Thanks for another great challenge to create with!! I'm off to make mine :)

Anonymous said...

Loved today's colors & the DT samples! Always a great source of inspiration! Thanks so much!
Have a great week ahead!

Jonia said...

Thanks so much for the color inspiration. It turned out wonderful as always. Your card are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing.

Beverly G said...

When you read my blog you'll see I'm not the do over girl, so this card was totally outside my box. I'll do better next time.

Stacey Schafer said...

love this color combo:)

Chris said...

Bordering Blue and Pink Pirouette are two of my favorite colors. It was a lot of fun to use them in a challenge

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Hi ladys.......... just wondering if there is a way I could get the "Color Throwdown" blinky so I can post it on my blog. I love your blog and have such fun with your challenges.

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Ranae said...

Had great fun with this card...love those colors, really lends to a Victorian feel. My first one with you guys...definitely won't be my last!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

This was my first attampt at one of your challenges but it definately wont be the last. I am glad I found your blog.

Anonymous said...

Great challenge.And the designer samples are amazing. You all have so much talent.

Kathryn said...

Love the colors this week -- the DT cards are always so FABULOUS!! :)

Kristin Eberline said...

AWESOME colors as always! I just posted mine...better late than never I suppose :O)

Can't wait for tomorrow's challenge!