Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Featured Stamper #50

You people are the most talented stampers/crafters ever! It was SO HARD to choose from all the beautiful submissions for Color Throwdown #50. I went through them over and over and decided that this entry just had to be the winner:



I just love everything about this beautiful layout! From the hand stitching to the buttons along the vine; from the beautifully cropped and tinted photos to the double layered butterflies with pearls. What's not to love??

Congratulations to Sankari Wegman of Sankari's Sunshine Corner!!

Sankari, please email me at the link on my blog (Splashes of Watercolor) and I'll get your Featured Stamper blog button to you!

Please join us again tomorrow for yet another great combo of colors when Cathy is our hostess. And we'll be changing things up a bit tomorrow, so be sure not to miss out on the fun!

Thanks so much to everyone who played along this week! You ladies are amazing!

6 comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Awesome!!!! Congrats Sankari - what a wonderful page!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Woo hoo! Congrats to my favorite AWE-mazing stamper!!! Shawnie, you ROCK!

wendyp said...

Woo hoo! Congrats Shawnie!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, Shawnie... you are a BIZZY lady. That page is awesomely fantastic! Congrats. Proud of you!

Sankari W. said...

OMG!!! What!!! I am so in shock!! I just shrieked in my office while checking my email (which I am not supposed to be checking! lol!!)

Thank you so much for this total honor!!! I am soooo totally honored and beyond excited!!!

You ladies are the true inspiration!!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's throwdown colors!!!

With deepest love and thanks and BIG hugs too!!!
Shawnie/Sankari!!!
:)

dpkennedy said...

Wowzers! This is stunning! Congratulations!!