Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Featured Stamper #56

So, it just gets harder and harder to decide on a winner each week. You ladies really do continue to rock the colors we throw out to you! After much debating with myself, I finally chose this card as my favorite:


Beautiful, isn't it?? Congratulations to Lisa Kind of Kind Creations! You are this week's Featured Stamper! Please email me through the link on my blog and I'll send you the special button to display on your blog!

Now here are my next 3 choices:

Riley Fitzgerald
Wendy Aungst
Julie Semones

Gorgeous work, ladies!

And the winner of their choice of any Rubbernecker stamp or stamp set is:

#21 Brenda Martin

Congratulations, Brenda! If you would also email me via the link on my blog, we'll work on getting your prize to you!

Thanks to all of you for joining us this week. We hope you'll come back tomorrow for another color combination being throwdown by the totally talented Cathy!

10 comments:

LeAnne said...

Good job, ladies! They are all awesome cards!!!

Cathy Rulli said...

Congrats everyone!!! Beautiful cards!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations ladies! The cards are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congrats Lisa & Riley :)

Juliana said...

Such beautiful cards!!
I am so glad I didn't have to judge!

THANKS for the great colors, CTD Team!

Christi Flores said...

Wooohoooo!!! Congrats ladies!!

Lisa Kind said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card! I love the CTD and these colors are so me! Everyone's cards were beautiful, too! Thanks again!

Denise Young said...

Good choice, I loved this one too.

Darlene said...

WOW ... congratulations ladies!!! Beautiful creations!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, thank you so much for the honor of being in the top 4!! I love this blog and the challenges you offer each week!!! Keep the awesome color combos comin'!