Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Featured Stamper #74 and My Time Made Easy Winners!

Happy Tuesday, CTD fans! I'm back with not only featured stamper #74 but TWO My Time Made Easy prize winners!! First up is our wonderfully perceptive random.org who selected #33...and a card I simply ADORE :]

Our first Featured Stamper of 2010 is Ms. Lisa Kind from Kind Creations. She designed this beauty:

Her work is always amazing and this card is no exception! I LOVE the layout (designed by HER) and her fantastic coloring skills! Oh and see those chocolate covered cherries...they're toast! She finished them off right after snapping the shutter on her camera :) A lady after my own ♥

Okay, okay...onto our two winners this week.

Prize 1 includes:
All A Flutter© Pretty Packaging© Template
Fluttering-by© Pretty Printables© Digital Paper Pack

...and our randomly selected winner is #19, Ms. Joan Jeffery from JJ Creations


Prize 2 includes:
Shutt-erfly© Pretty Packaging© Template
Shutt-erfly© Pretty Printables© Digital Paper Pack

...and our randomly selected winner is, Bonnie Ratzloff from Stamping In The Light


HUGE congratulations, ladies! Please email me to claim your prize. Lisa, I will email your featured stamper badge to you ;]

Thanks for playing along with my first CTD challenge!!! The projects this week were absolutely stunning!! I seriously have a list of no less than 12 cards I want to highlight personally, but I need to limit to 3 or 5...hmm. I think I'll go with 5...hard as it is to choose! Soooo....including the cards of the ladies highlighted above and my fellow DT members, I also adore the following:

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a fresh set of colors from LeAnne! Have a great week!


7 comments:

Kelli Hull said...

UGH!! My ONLY NY Resolution DOWN THE DRAINS!!! :(

I am SO here tomorrow... new colors and I am NOT missing out.....

Congrats winners!!! :)

KJ

LeAnne said...

Congrats to ALL the winners! :D

Christi Flores said...

Woohoo!! Go Lisa!!

Congrats to all the winners! :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh!! This is so cool!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh - I'm so thrilled you liked my card - wahooo!!!! Thank you!!!

Lovin' all the the other cards too!!! Congrats to everyone!!! Hugs ~S~

Nancy said...

THANK YOU Ms Kristin!!! And thank you CTD ladies for the weekly insipration! :)

Lisa Kind said...

I don't think I ever thanked the CTD girls (and random.org!) for choosing my card! Thanks so much for the kind words! Love your challenges!