Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Color Throwdown #87

Good Wednesday morning and welcome to Color Throwdown #87! I picked up a beautiful paper pad from K & Company that is self adhesive (totally cool!) which inspired my color choice today...and here it is:
I hope this soft palette makes you feel springy! Please join in and show us your creation! Use Inlinkz below to add a link to your card or project and don't forget to use keyword CTD87 if you upload to a public gallery.

We bid a fond farewell to Pam Speidel who was our March Guest Designer, and give a very warm welcome today to our April Guest Designer, Teresa Kline! We are so thrilled to have her joining us and know that you're going to love her wonderful designs as much as we do!

Get creatin' and have a great day!Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy




Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits




Teresa Kline, April Guest Designer - Enjoy the VA Sunshine


LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings




17 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Love this color combo, Danielle! And love each and every one of the DTs cards...so inspiring!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful spring color combo, Danielle! The DT samples are awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

Yogi said...

thanks for the challenge. I love this color combo. The dt projects are spectacular.

Teresa Kline said...

so sorry ladies.....I have never let this happen before....from the bottom of my heart I am sorry....I am so mad at myself...lol...I need to go yell at me...lol.

enjoy *~*

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Beautiful creations DTs!

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous color combo! Beautiful work DT!!!

Beverly G said...

Such soft pretty creations. Love the little froggy thing with the thumb nails.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for the Challenge. I loved the colors. Your DT has some great designs.

Sharon Wheet said...

I had to remove my first post #46. Sorry for inconvience

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful samples, ladies! Thanks for the fun colors!

Anonymous said...

Great color combo!! Love all the DT samples, they're just gorgeous!
smiles,Deena

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Thanks for always a great color combo.. loved it.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Hey hey:)

Not sure why my image isn't showing--no worries! I plan on showcasing this card (even though I messed up the colors) along with your site on Monday on my blog.

Thanks for the challenge-I will make sure I write the correct colors (or all of them) when I do the next challenge;)

Thanks again!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1674840?&cat=500&ppuser=233956

www.savannahland2.blogspot.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Hey hey:)

I was worried about my pic not showing so I posted the card on my blog::: http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/04/monday-mondayand-some-fun-info.html

Thanks so much! Great challenge--I know I messed up the gray, and I've got a better organizational system for my challenges now:) THANKS so much! Love the color combo!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh what a relief to make my sample on time! It would be such a shame if I missed a week, wouldn't it? lol
Girls, you are A-MA-ZING, I can keep telling you this a hundred times. And I'm SO glad to see Teresa being a GD - I'm a huge fan of her!! xxx

Victoria said...

Oooh no I've missed the dealine! ah well, gorgeous combo and fab DT creations. If you want a look anyway, here’s my entry

Hugs
Victoria
x

Melynda said...

Oh phooey! I missed it too! darn it! I loved this color combo!

Here is my card anyways:

http://melyndascadencedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/thanks.html