Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Color Throwdown #88

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back...and just in time considering it's my week to host the Throwdown! I chose a fresh palette that was inspired by some gorgeous Cosmo Cricket paper I picked up a while ago called "Everafter".
Isn't it "tangy"?! LOL Hope the vibrant combo along with the CTD lady's gorgeous projects, inspire you to play along with us! Remember, you don't have to use these exact colors...just use the closest hues you have. Please be sure to post a direct link to your project using InLinkz below, use keyword CTD88 in any online galleries, and review the instructions in our sidebar to make sure your link doesn't get deleted. Most of all, get creative and HAVE FUN ♥

Can't wait to see your beautiful work!






Kristin Bueter - Mindless Creativity

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor

LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Teresa Kline, April Guest Designer - Enjoy the VA Sunshine

6 comments:

Diana Mancuso said...

Beautiful cards, everyone! Thanks for the inspiration!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

LOVE your cards girls, and what an awesome choice of colours this week - I had so much fun playing with this one! :)

Beverley said...

The inspiration from the DT was wonderful...the cards were beautiful...and that was a great colour combo...I had fun throwing down my colours.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

MelissaS said...

great combo! Love it - thanks!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Great colors ladies and fabulous samples! I have to tell you I would have never chosen these colors with out your inspiration!
Have a wonderful week!

Jami said...

Gorgeous cards - you guys are always an amazing inspiration. I tried to add mine, but it says submissions are closed already?

Here's my card