Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Color Throwdown #89


Happy Wednesday! LeAnne here, and I am your hostess for this week's Color Throwdown! I have chosen these nice soft colors inspired by Basic Grey's Wisteria! I hope that you have some time to play along with us this week. Be sure to read all the details on the sidebar, post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (use the keyword CTD89), then link it to the Inlinkz feature below!! Can't wait to see what you create!




Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy

Kristin Bueter - Mindless Creativity




Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs


Teresa Kline, April Guest Designer - Enjoy the VA Sunshine





12 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this is the best crop of inspiration I've ever seen! Every project is incredibly beautiful and amazing. My husband was asking from the other room..."what are you oooo-ing at?" HA!

Kelly said...

I have to say when I first saw the color I thought little boy, but all of the beautiful examples were anything but. Way to stretch my imagination!

A Bit of Country said...

What beautiful cards and a great colour throwdown!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Fun challenge, and beautiful DT cards! Here's mine. tfl
http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2010/04/sympathy-sc277-ctd89-caardvarks.html

Evelyn S. said...

What a pretty combination of colors! Each week, I drool over all the beautiful creations.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

This combo was a challenge for me, but you girls did miracles with it!!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love these colors! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Lesley said...

Loved the colours this week...really took me out of my comfort zone!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Beverley said...

I love the colour combo this week...especially the Almost Amethyst...the DT samples were a great inspiration...TFS.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Sharon Wheet said...

I thought the colors looked soft and delicate, and was anxious to put something together. The DT has some wonderfully creative samples.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Loved the color combo. DT has done some awesome creating. I enjoyed all the cards. Thanks for the fun.

Beverly G said...

These were really soft pretty colors. Thanks for all the great DT inspiration.