Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Color Throwdown #90


Hello everyone, and welcome to another week of the Color Throwdown! The colors I chose for this week were inspired by a card I saw on a friend's blog recently, so I hope you'll like them, too! Remember, you don't have to use these exact colors...just use the closest hues you have. Please be sure to post a direct link to your project using InLinkz below, use keyword CTD90 in any online galleries, and review the instructions in our sidebar to make sure your link doesn't get deleted. Most of all, get creative and HAVE FUN! ♥

Can't wait to see your beautiful work!









Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings



Kristin Bueter - Mindless Creativity



Teresa Kline, April Guest Designer - Enjoy the VA Sunshine


Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs



8 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

I love these colors together and I think they work really well for my Father's Day card.

Teresa Kline said...

these are wonderful colors and all of your cards are gorgeous...it has been a pleasure working with you gals.

enjoy *~*

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

These colors work so well together. Thanks for a great challenge.

Beverley said...

Great colour combo this week...and as usual the DT inspirations was fabulous.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Ugh... running late again ;)
Thanks so much for another fun week girls - always a pleasure! xxx

Carla S. said...

Beautiful color combo and terrific DT samples! I linked my card with the colors! Thanks for the inspiration!

~Erica~ said...

How did I miss the close of this?? waaah! LOL!

Here is my card anyway!
http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com/2010/05/mothers-day-ctd90-and-tesc111.html

Katt Adams said...

I can't believe I missed the deadline! My brain is still on Monday!
here is my link in case anyone wants to check it out anyway!
http://inkbig.typepad.com/inkbig/2010/05/summertime-with-hidden-animal-stories.html

Have a great week!
Katt