Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Color Throwdown #93


Hello and welcome to another Color Throwdown. This week my color choice was inspired by this floral MME paper from the Quite Contrary line called Miss Muffet "Hello Beautiful". Besides these three colors there's also a little green and brown that snuck in...it's so pretty!
Check out all the designers great samples below and join us this week. We love to see your great cards and projects. Please used CTD93 when you upload to a public gallery. Have a great week!
Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings



Laura Pryor - Lil' Inker (Guest Designer, May)



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Kristin Bueter - Mindless Creativity



10 comments:

Carol L said...

Great colors and great samples ladies! I love this combo and played along.......even if I can't spell my first name correctly *blush*

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh so lovely here this week! :D

Sylvia said...

Your creations are all lovely! It is so nice to have so many different styles to look at!

A Bit of Country said...

What Great Challenges-I Love working with diffferent colors!

Anonymous said...

wonderful color combo!

Melissa said...

Great color scheme. Love the cards!

Christy said...

I subbed my own cardstock for SU hope that's okay :) :) :)

Fab DT work!!!!

Unknown said...

I just discovered your site yesterday and forgot to post my card by midnight...oh well. Here's my card, but I'll play again soon.

http://jenscupofcreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-ippity-flowers.html

Great colors!

Vannessa said...

Argh I'm late! I didn't realise when the linky thing closed! Here's mine anyways: http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.com/2010/05/little-bit-behind.html

Thanks, Vannessa

Laurel Beard said...

loved your colors so much I made another card but couldn't get in posted to linky.

http://laurelbeard.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/new-punchbug-using-practicing-creativity-and-mojo/