Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Featured Stamper #99

First of all, thanks to Bar for stepping up to the plate for me! Things have been busy to say the least, and I didn’t plan ahead last week…oops! Well, without further ado, this weeks featured stamper is Tameko with this gorgeous card!

FeaturedStamper99

Email me at affiecatt@optonline.net and I will send you a Featured Stamper blinkie!

It’s so hard to just pick a few from all of the wonderful creations…but here are some to feast your eyes on!

Dorcas

Kannadyjke

Kjoy – this one makes me laugh!

Oh, and so many more! Have a wonderful day and I can’t wait to see you all tomorrow-it’s gonna be a big day!!!


CTD Post signature green

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This bright turquoise is so beautiful! Amazing job!

K. Joy said...

Thanks for letting my card be an "honorable mention"! :) It made my night!!

kANNAdyjka said...

The featured stamper's card is amazing!!!! Thanks a lot for mentioning my card-I had to dance, I was so happy!

Angella D. Crockett said...

What a fabulous card!!! Total yum!!!! Blessings, Angie