Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Featured Stamper #108

Good morning, Everyone! I was surprised to see SO many entries for this week's colors. I thought I might get some boos and hisses but as I read through your posts most of you were delighted with the colors this week after experimenting! I'm so glad!

This week's Featured Stamper (generated by Random.org) is:

True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 37 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

# 37 Jaclyn Miller from Designs By Jax!

Isn't her card so beautiful? I love that ribbon!

Congratulations, Jaclyn! E-mail me at lpryor1@hotmail.com and I will send you back the Featured Stamper badge for your blog! :)

Here are a couple other beauties that really caught my eye this week:

Paper Therapy, I Got Stamps, Craft~Coffee~Cat, Savannah Land, Lime Doodle

Thanks for stopping by today! See you tommorrow with fresh colors for the week! Tammy is our hostess!


Pam Speidel said...

STUNNING! Excellent choice! Love it!

Debby said...

Wow thank you so much Laura for highlighting my card. I had a great time playing with the colours and have already noted this weeks and hope to play along. There were so many great entries and Jaclyn's is a fabulous example.

Wendy said...

Thank you for pointing some extra TLC! I'm so happy I found your challenges. Thanks for all your time and effort!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Thank you so much for featuring my blog:) LOVED these colors! Love the winner--beautifully done!

THANKS for some fun challenges!