Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Color Throwdown #114


Hi all! It's Wednesday which means it's time for another Color Throwdown challenge!! Kristin here...I'm your hostess today and I chose what I hope you agree is a fun, vibrant palette! Check it out:
I love this combination together! Soooo versatile...you could go with a fall theme, end of summer, early winter...the sky's the limit! Take a look at the fantastic projects our amazing DT created:

Kristin Bueter - Mindless Creativity


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings


Carla Suto, October Guest Designer - SCS Gallery


Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



So, what do you say? Why not give it a go?! InLinkz will remain open for entries, however, the Featured Stamper will be selected from the entries received as of 9 pm EST on Monday, 18 October 2010. Can't wait to see the beautiful projects you come up with!!


10 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Hi Gals! Everyone's inspiration cards are awesome this week! Kristin, I'm so sorry I couldn't participate today. I even got your awesome digi papers for today! I will definitely be using them. They're awesome

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Thank you for a fun challenge and great DT cards!!

Libby Hickson said...

Gorgeous samples & a fun color combo - thanks for the inspiration today!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Such lovely cards... thanks for the inspiration!!

Jacquee said...

All these cards are amazing. Love the colors. I'm inspired.:)

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful colors and sample cards ladies!!! It's always fun to play with you all!!! Hugs ~S~

MelissaS said...

those samples are amazing! I'm hoping to try again at this one - it's a great combination

Anonymous said...

Amazing DT cards and this challenge was a blast! Loved getting one last "summery" card in before winter and Christmas takes full force!

Lynn Put said...

Wonderful card samples using these great colors from the challenge ladies!
It was fun playing along!

Lee-Anne said...

Once again a fantastic colour challenge. I can't believe how well they work together. The DT have all done an amazing job, the cards are gorgeous. I know I've missed the deadline but really wanted to play anyway.
Thanks for the work that goes into keeping such a great site.
Have a wonderful day.
Lee-Anne