Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Featured Stamper #118

Well, it's time to announce this week's Featured Stamper, but first I just want to thank you all for creating some of the most beautiful cards we've seen here. I'm so glad you all liked the colors I chose.

The randomly chosen Featured Stamper is #34 Merry Socha with this super cute Christmas card:


Isn't it adorable? I think that's one of the cutest little penguins ever!

Here are just some of my favorites this week:

19. Kim S - Beautiful, graphic design with perfect texture!
33. Keva Brown - Wow, just wow! Love the shapes, textures and embellies!
38. jbeth - Would you just look at that super cute tree!
50. Jen Mitchell - Simple card that makes a bold and beautiful statement!
66. Melissa H. - Gorgeous design and I love those pearls!

So that's it for Color Throwdown #118! Be sure to join us tomorrow when Barbara has another fabulous color combo for your crafting pleasure!
1 Broni signature

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

BIG Congrats to Merry!!! Her card is simply adorable!

dpkennedy said...

Oh Merry, this is so cute! So glad you played! Congrats!