Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Color Throwdown #128

Hieee!! Laura here and I'm your hostess for this week's edition of the Color Throwdown Challenge. Being that it's so close to the holiday I thought I would choose some colors that scream Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's our colors for this week...


I thought these would be a really fun, but challenging set of colors to play with and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Need some inspiring examples? Have a look below!

Want to play along? Make a card or paper-crafted project using the colors above or what you have that's close and add it to your blog or online gallery (using keyword CTD128). Then, link it here to the CTD blog using the linky service we've supplied below. We only ask that you provide a direct link to your project to make your creations easier for us to find.

Make sure to visit the blogs of our design team and leave them some LOVE and have FUN!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Photobucket


Laura Pryor - Lil' Inker Designs
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs



LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings



Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



Cathy Rulli/Crafty Thoughts...



Kristin Eberline - Mindless Creativity


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



4 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Ohhh, the samples are beautiful!

Kelly Massman said...

Such fun inspiration! I've linked up!

Carla S. said...

Great color combo and fantastic samples from the DT! Wasn't sure I could manage these colors, but I linked up my try!

Naomi said...

Carla S., you did a nice job combining all the colours! I have yet to attempt it...I need to go through my supplies to even see if I have what I need to do it. It's definitely not the easiest colour combo!