Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Color Throwdown #133


Hi friends. Kristin here challenging you to throw down some more color this week! I was inspired by a tissue box I had sitting next to me with the cutest floral pattern on it when I selected this palette...wish I had a photo to share, but I don't :[ I also don't have a card to share right now because I'm tending to my sweet puppy who had surgery yesterday. I hope to remedy that sometime today though :] Fortunately, our fabulous DT and guest designer have some BEAUTIFUL projects to share with you! Check em out:

**Edited to add:  Kristin Eberline ~ Mindless Creativity
Keva Brown, March Guest Designer - Hownowbrownkow

Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor

Cathy Rulli - Crafty Thoughts...

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Laura Pryor - Lil' Inker Designs

LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings
Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs

Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
I hope you can play along with us this week! The rules are simple...if you don't have these exact colors, just use what you have that comes close. Post a direct link to your card using the Linky Tool below and be sure to use keyword CTD133 in any online galleries! I can't wait to see what you whip up this week!!

8 comments:

CG said...

What a fun combo! Can't wait to try it. Thanks for another week of inspiration!

Chrysalis said...

Hi - thanks for the opportunity to join in the fun! xx

Carla S. said...

Beautiful color combo! Fantastic samples from the DT, as always! I had fun playing along!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the DT cards, they are all so beautiful. Thanks for the great color combo :)

Debby said...

Sorry girls, was having trouble with the linky tool and ended up posting twice!

CG said...

Super combo! Thanks, I had tons of fun with it. Beautiful projects, everyone, as always!

Jenn Picard said...

Wow this combo was a challenge for me but the colours certainly look fantastic together. Thanks for the fab samples from the design team.

Michele K. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! Love the DT cards. :)