Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Featured Stamper #139

Hi friends! Kristin here to share our newest Featured Stamper AND our winner of the MTME goodies! Both selected by random.org. You all did an AMAZING job with the palette this week!! I thought five colors would be difficult, but you made it look easy ;] How about we get started with our Featured Stamper #139?! Please join me in congratulating #33, Krysta McIntosh.

Check out her GORGEOUS card!
Here are some of my other FAVES this week! Check 'em out...they'll have you drooling :]

Keva
Julee
Jen
Amy

Okay, without further adieu, please join me again in congratulating our winner of my two new stamp sets AND digi paper from MTME. Congratulations, #7, DaisyKat.
Ladies, please email me for your Featured Stamper badge and your prize! (DaisyKat, please contact me within one week to claim your prize or it will be forfeited!) Congratulations, once again. See you back here tomorrow for another fab palette selected and hosted by our amazingly talented, Bar!

1 comment:

Krysta said...

This is fantastic news, and just made my day even greater. Thanks ladies for liking my card. Looking forward to many more CC :D Cheers, Krysta