Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Color Throwdown #145


Well, hi there! Laura here this week. I'm pinch hitting for Carole who picked some beautiful colors for us to play with this week. Have a look...



Want to give them a try? You should! Make a card or other tangible, paper crafted project and blog it or upload it to an online gallery using keyword CTD145. Then link it below using the linky tool we provide. One lucky participant's project will be shown here next Tuesday as the challenge's Featured Stamper and will receive a Featured Stamper badge for their blog. So FUN!!!!

Now, before I forget I'm not sure we actually rolled out the red carpet or not last week, but I want to make sure we give a BIG CTD WELCOME to this month's Guest Designer, Betty Wright of Stamping to the Wright!!! Betty's work is amazing and beautifully styled and we are beyond thrilled to have her with is this month!

Please have a look below at the projects our design team has created for you using this week's colors and feel free to leave them plenty of love at their personal blogs if you like!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Photobucket

Laura Pryor - Lil' Inker Designs



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor

LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings


Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs


Kristin Eberline - Mindless Creativity


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy




Betty Wright - Stamping to the Wright



**************LINKY TOOL**************************

6 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Hello,

I messed up when entering my card, sorry about that. Can you delete my first entry.

Thanks so much!

Sazzle said...

Hi

I'm unable to add my card usine the linky tool as it will not let me and comes up with errors. Here's my entry:

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/2011/06/helping-hand.html

xx Happy crafting xx

Sazzle said...

Sorry having problems with blogger today and it seems to have entered my card twice now!

Glenda J said...

Great DT samples! Thanks for a great challenge!

Glenda J said...

Great DT samples! Thanks for a great challenge.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I am squeezing my entry in with 40 minutes to go! I am so glad I made it. I love this color combo! Thanks for the inspiration!!!