Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Color Throwdown #146



Hello everyone! Welcome to Color Throwdown #146! I had Summer citrus on my mind when I chose these colors, and I hope you'll enjoy using them on your creation!

Want to give them a try? Make a card or other tangible, paper crafted project and blog it or upload it to an online gallery using keyword CTD146. Then link it below using the Linky Tool we provide. One lucky participant's project will be shown here next Tuesday as the challenge's Featured Stamper and will receive a Featured Stamper badge for their blog. So FUN!!!!

Please have a look below at the projects our design team has created for you using this week's colors and feel free to leave them plenty of love at their personal blogs if you like!

Thanks for stopping by today!








Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits




Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Laura Pryor - Lil' Inker Designs


Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs


Carole Burrage - Mother's Little Helper




Betty Wright - Stamping to the Wright, June Guestie



***

6 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a cheerful post! I feel spring in the air :)
Thanks for the inspiration!

dj said...

finally got mine uploaded...it said that the upload failed but then when I tried again...two showed up!!! Sorry I am not sure how to remove one of them?!?

Great color combo for this time of year....it just screams summertime!!

Juliana said...

Thank you so much, Tammy, for the bright colors--inspiring!!!

Susie W. said...

Ahh...such summery colors :) Thanks for the inspiration, and a great challenge!

Marlena M. said...

I love these colors!!! ;)

Christy said...

What great colors. The tangerine looked so pink on my end that I wasn't sure which to use, but love how it ended up :)